Follow these simple steps to reprint your purchased ticket.
• Log on to www.busticketonline.com
• Enter your user name and password
• Click on "My Bookings"
• Print your latest purchased travel itinerary from the booking listing
You may contact StarMart Express directly for further inquiries on how you may make changes to your purchased ticket at +65 6396 5681, +65 6396 5682 or +65 6295 2103, or email CS@starmartonline.com .Kindly note that all requests are subject to approval from StarMart Express’s management.
Yes, you will have to print your purchased ticket to be presented to the bus operator at the bus terminal. Work is in progress to go paperless soon.
StarMart Express reserve the rights to cancel or reschedule any busses due to unforeseen circumstances, safety or/and commercial reasons. Starmart Express shall endeavour to get in touch with you should there be any changes on your bus schedule, hence providing us with your latest and most accurate contact details is essential.
Kindly email your details of purchase and payment confirmation to email@example.com and our friendly and dedicated customer service team will assist you with this matter.
For security purposes, our payment gateway only accept 3D secured credit/debit cards.
Yes, this is allowed, however, kindly ensure that the:
• Passenger has to carry along a proof of identity i.e. Passport or I/C
• Credit card holder is aware of the purchase made by the passenger
When travelling out of Singapore:
• You may leave your luggage on the bus at the Singapore immigration EXIT points,
• You have to bring down your luggage at the Malaysia immigration ENTRY points for scanning
When traveling out of Malaysia:
• You may leave your luggage on the bus at the Malaysia immigration EXIT points,
• You have to bring down your luggage at the Singapore immigration ENTRY points for scanning
For further detail on attaining visa into Malaysia, you may visit:
For further details on attaining visa into Singapore, you may visit:
Malaysia: You are not allowed to import any goods from Haiti. You are also prohibited from bringing non-prescribed drugs, weapons, any reproduction of any currency note or coin, or pornographic material. Any amount of illegal drugs found on your person will get you the death penalty, so don’t even think about it!